Bed bugs seems to be everywhere these days. After not hearing too much of this pest for decades, their population now seems to be exploding and more and more travelers are finding themselves terrified of the current bed bug threat. When it comes to bed bugs, it is important that you act as quickly as possible to get rid of them. At All About Bugs Pest Control, we know how hard it can be to get rid of bed bugs on your own. This is why we offer our valued customers superior bed bug inspection and treatment services to help them live bed bug free again. We have the experience and expertise needed to successfully get rid of this problem for you in no time. This is a little about what to expect when you rely on us for bed bug treatment.
Bed Bug Inspection Near Me
Whether you are dealing with bed bugs in a residential or a commercial setting in the Greater Richmond, Virginia area, many people feel the same; they want to get rid of them, and want to do it quickly. The first step in eradicating bed bugs from your home or facility is a proper inspection. If you aren’t experienced with bed bugs, you could have them infesting your property and not have any idea. They are masters as hiding during the day and attacking at night. You may miss the hiding places and signals that indicate a bed bug problem when you don’t know what you should be looking for. Here is what we are looking for as red flags in our bed bug inspections:
– Bed Bug Bites: Bed bug bites look like small, flat or raised areas that often become itchy, red and/or blistered. The bites are often grouped together in a small area in a line or zig zag pattern on exposed areas of skin such as arms and legs.
– Bed Bug Fecal Spots: If you are seeing these on bed sheets, it can just look like small marks on your sheets. When you see them on a hard surface, they are raised up brown spots.
– Bed Bug Skins: As bed bugs mature from egg to adulthood, they will shed their skin. You will be able to see these skins.
– Bed Bugs: We may be able to find the bugs themselves.
– Blood Smears: Brown smear marks that are actually blood will be present.
Effective Bed Bug Treatment
At All About Bugs Pest Control, we have found that the most effective way to get rid of a bed bug infestation is with insecticide treatments. There are a few options that we have to choose from depending on the severity of your bed bug infestation. The options include:
– Fast acting contact insecticide used on surfaces that you touch frequently.
– Residual insecticide used for cracks, crevices and other areas that you don’t make contact with.
– Dust insecticide that is best used in places like outlets, baseboards and other cracks and crevices.
Bed Bug Inspection & Removal in Mechanicsville, Glen Allen, Ashland, Petersburg & Greater Richmond, VA | Dinwiddie County, Virginia
If you are suspicious of a bed bug infestation in your home or business, there is no one more qualified to get the job done than the experts at All About Bugs Pest Control to help you get rid of the problem. Call us today!